- 3D-gedruckter Brettspiel-Einsatz für Batman Gotham City Chronicles
- Brettspiel nicht enthalten
- Kein Zusammenbau notwendig
- Gewicht: 1550 g
- Unterstützte Erweiterungen:
- Sämtlicher Inhalt von Season 1 & 2:
- Wayne Manor
- Arkham Asylum
- The Batmobile
- Villain Campaign Pack
- Dice Pack
- Suicide Squad
- Batman Inc.
- League of Assassins
- 5th Player
- Map Pack
- Season 2 Addons (Poison Ivy New 52, Batman New 52 & Prof. Pyg's Gang)
- Alles aus der Picking Zone
- Kickstarter exklusiver Inhalt und Stretch Goals (inklusive Spoiler, Red Hood, etc.)
- Vertikales Lagern unterstützt: Nein
- Karten-Schutzhüllen unterstützt: Ja - Bis 100 μm (microns) Dicke
- Box schließt vollständig: Nein - Beide Boxen bleiben ca. 5mm offen.
- 5 Tokenboxen
- 2 Kartenboxen
- 2 Würfel- & 3D Scenery-Boxen
- 2 Tile-Boxen
- 1 Hero- & Villain-Screen-Box
- 2 Batmobile- & Miniaturenboxen
- 10 Miniaturen-Racks
5 stars. Excellent for saving space. The only thing I would add if possible would be labels of some type so we know where minis are. Maybe printed onto the holders. Otherwise fantastic.
- eveything reduced to only the main 2 big boxes of Batman GTC and even every single optional buy from season two (yes the little ones from Picking Zone) fits all in the insert, thats heaven on earth!!!!
- some miniature have bended bases but even this is no problem with this insert, cause they are extra tray spaces taking care of it and an instruction manuel guiding you in this manner!
- all miniatures in 1 box thanks to the inovative design, the rest of the components are in the other box, perfectly sorted.
General review for product and company (having several inserts from Tinkeringpawns with common attributes):
1) SAVE shelvespace with HUGE reduction of game boxes
-> smart insert layout, mostly 50% reduction (Horizon zero dawn from 12 down to 5 boxes)
--> outstanding compared to other inserts!!!
2) Excellent print quality, the best I have seen so far, very smooth surface.
3) Great balance between hard/flexibel material
-> normally plastic inserts are often floppy, too flexibel while wooden insert are hard but heavy making traveling/lifting difficult
--> These printed inserts are stable but put very little weight to the box!
4) NO assembly
-> most inserts needs assembly and most often gluing which takes from 60-120 min and sometimes are a pain in the a.. to assemble.
--> NOT here, these insers are ready to go
5) Very detailed and helpful instruction manual, both as pdf and video how to place it all.
6) Inserts are always multipart and can be taken out for gameplay
-> reduced downtime for game assembly
7) Some parts of the insert are "interconnected" in a smart way which gives extra stability inside the box.
8) Extreme customer friendly and reply takes only some hours if not directly.
9) Delivery extreme fast, most often faster than promised
10) Excellent packaging
-> almost every single tray/box is covered by bubble-plastic