- 3D printed board game insert for Altar Quest
- Board game not included
- No assembly required
- Weight: 1290 g
- PDF instruction
- Video instruction
- Supported expansions:
- Ruins of Arkenspire
- The First Four Hero Pack
- 3 additional Hero Dice Pack
- Base Ring Pack
- Kickstarter exclusive content and Stretch Goals
- Supports vertical storage: Yes
- Supports card sleeves: Yes - Up to 100 μm (microns) thickness
- Box fully closes: No - Base game box remains open ~5mm.
- Please note: Base game box & “Ruins of Arkenspire” box are required.
- 5 Miniature Racks
- 2 Feature & Altar Boxes
- 2 Trap Boxes
- 6 Card Boxes
- 5 Token Boxes
- all cards are stored in 1 box while miniature are in an other box. Strech goal box no more needed. Everything in separate trays for quick setup and table access!
- "zero" friction of miniature bases in the insert while holding them perfect in place!
- really smart way to store the furniture in the insert, impressed by the design!
- card trays are separated in a way that you can have trays only with heroes and others only with enemies for easy access!
This insert does everything it needs to do. The design is top notch and reduces your shelf footprint from three boxes to two. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a unique way to store Altar Quest!