- 3D printed board game insert for Bloodborne
- Board game not included
- No assembly required
- Weight: 1650 g
- PDF instruction
- Video instruction
- Supported expansions:
- Blood Moon Stretch Goal Box
- Chalice Dungeon
- Forbidden Woods
- Forsaken Cainhurst Castle
- Forsaken Cainhurst Castle Extras
- Hunter's Dream
- Hunter's Dream Extras
- Mergo's Loft
- Upper Cathedral Ward
- Yahar'gul, Unseen Village
- Kickstarter exclusive content and Stretch Goals
- Supports vertical storage: Yes
- Supports card sleeves: Yes - Up to 100 μm (microns) thickness
- Box fully closes: No - The expansion boxes remain open approx. 2cm - The base game box closes completely.
- Please note: Base game box & two big expansion boxes are required (i.e. Forsaken Cainhurst Castle & Chalice Dungeon).
- 20 Boxes for miniatures
- 10 Card Boxes with 56 card dividers
- 1 Token Box
Great option to help reduce the amount of boxes! 100% recommended for that. So good to free up a load of space and have everything together. Even thinking about sleeving it all now I have the space and easy to do it. Only trouble I had was the one reborn and the cleric beast rub against each other. Also Eberitas mini was difficult to ram on the holder. Will take paint off when painted. However, fantastic for everything else. Word of warning - I got hit with extra customs charges which took a good bit of the joy out of it so make sure you double check.
This is the long needed storage solution for my all-in. I‘m glad I discovered this amazing product. Even if quite pricey it is worth it, reducing the setup time and the storage price.
Reducing the bulk of the game from around 10 boxes to just 3 is honestly a magic trick. It saves a lot of shelf space, it fits sleeved cards, and no assembly is required. I can't be happier with my purchase :)
OMG, unbelievable how much this insert condens this game into only 3 boxes!!! It's saving so much shelvespace!! And on top of that this insert managed to savly hold even the oddest miniature perfectly in place whish is an accomplishment considering the crazy shapes of some of the bigger monster! Having all the content sorted and giving easy access, this is a must have!!! All cards sleeved with paladin premium and can be sorted perfectly with little space over, so not sitting to tight!
General review for product and company (having several inserts from Tinkeringpawns with common attributes):
1) SAVE shelvespace with HUGE reduction of game boxes
-> smart insert layout, mostly 50% reduction (Horizon zero dawn from 12 down to 5 boxes)
--> outstanding compared to other inserts!!!
2) Excellent print quality, the best I have seen so far, very smooth surface.
3) Great balance between hard/flexibel material
-> normally plastic inserts are often floppy, too flexibel while wooden insert are hard but heavy making traveling/lifting difficult
--> These printed inserts are stable but put very little weight to the box!
4) NO assembly
-> most inserts needs assembly and most often gluing which takes from 60-120 min and sometimes are a pain in the a.. to assemble.
--> NOT here, these insers are ready to go
5) Very detailed and helpful instruction manual, both as pdf and video how to place it all.
6) Inserts are always multipart and can be taken out for gameplay
-> reduced downtime for game assembly
7) Some parts of the insert are "interconnected" in a smart way which gives extra stability inside the box.
8) Extreme customer friendly and reply takes only some hours if not directly.
9) Delivery extreme fast, most often faster than promised
10) Excellent packaging
-> almost every single tray/box is covered by bubble-plastic
These inserts consolidated and eliminated 12 boxes! There was so much dead space in the boxes for shipping and zero space for sleeved cards. This insert brought it all together, fits sleeves and organizes all the minis down into 3 boxes.