- 3D printed board game insert for Ankh: Gods Of Egypt
- Board game not included
- 5 minute assembly required
- Weight (Box 1 & 2): 1234 g
- Weight (Box 1,2 & 3): 1332 g
- PDF instruction
- Video instruction
- Supported expansions:
- Guardian Set
- Divine Offerings
- Tomb Of Wonders Stretch Goal Box
- Kickstarter Exclusive Content
- Supports vertical storage: Yes
- Supports card sleeves: Yes - Up to 100 μm (microns) thickness
- Box fully closes: Yes
- Please Note: This insert requires the base game box and the Tomb Of Wonders box. If the Divine Offerings insert is chosen, the Divine Offerings box is also required.
- 12 Racks for Miniatures
- 2 Racks for Guardians
- 1 Gods & Guardians Insert
- 4 3D Model Boxes
- 14 Token Boxes
- 2 Card Boxes
Excellent quality insert, you can see the attention to detail of the project. The game material is organizing excellently in the box. If you have Ankh Kickstarter version I absolutely recommend the insert. The only problem is the price, it's basically like buying the game again.
Looks phenomenal and creative in its storage. Incredibly thoughtful to have the space for the paper and deluxe tokens and the little trays help reduce clutter during play. A home run investment for this great game!
I have previously tried a number of foam core and wood inserts, so I was interested to try a plastic insert. This was SO easy to put together, had no mess with glue, and fitted perfectly. The insert not only allowed me to downsize the number of boxes but also makes things so much easier to get to the table. I recommend tinkeringpaws without hesitation.