- 3D printed board game insert for Resident Evil 2 - The Board Game
- Board game not included
- No assembly required
- Weight “Box 1”: 480 g
- Weight “Box 1 & 2”: 1080 g
- PDF instruction
- Supported content Box 1:
- Core Game
- The B-Files
- 4th Survivor
- Murder from Above
- Survival Horror
- Extra Dice Set
- Kickstarter Alternate Sculpts
- Kickstarter Stretch Goals
- Supported content Box 2:
- Malformation of G
- Giant Alligator
- Retro Pack
- Monster Box 1, 2 & 3
- 3D Doors
- 3D Terrain Upgrade
- Supports vertical storage: No
- Supports card sleeves: Optional - Up to 100 μm (microns) thickness
- Box fully closes: Yes
- Please note: The "Box 1 & 2" versions require the base game box and the B-Files expansion box (or a box with the same size).
Content Box 1
- 4 Token and Map Tile Boxes
- 3 Miniature Boxes
- 2 Card Boxes with dividers
Content Box 2
- 3 Miniature Boxes
- 2 Terrain Boxes
- 2 Card Boxes with dividers (4 in the Sleeved Version)
- 1 Place Holder (Only in the Unsleeved Version)
Works incredibly well, has allowed me to go from a 52L plastic tub for all my RE2 game stuff to two of the original game boxes on my shelf. Just excellent.
So nice to have my all-in of resident evil 2 sorted in only 2 boxes! And so nice having a great tile insert and not tiles loose lying in the box anymore!
General review for product and company (having several inserts from Tinkeringpawns with common attributes):
1) SAVE shelvespace with HUGE reduction of game boxes
-> smart insert layout, mostly 50% reduction (Horizon zero dawn from 12 down to 5 boxes)
--> outstanding compared to other inserts!!!
2) Excellent print quality, the best I have seen so far, very smooth surface.
3) Great balance between hard/flexibel material
-> normally plastic inserts are often floppy, too flexibel while wooden insert are hard but heavy making traveling/lifting difficult
--> These printed inserts are stable but put very little weight to the box!
4) NO assembly
-> most inserts needs assembly and most often gluing which takes from 60-120 min and sometimes are a pain in the a.. to assemble.
--> NOT here, these insers are ready to go
5) Very detailed and helpful instruction manual, both as pdf and video how to place it all.
6) Inserts are always multipart and can be taken out for gameplay
-> reduced downtime for game assembly
7) Some parts of the insert are "interconnected" in a smart way which gives extra stability inside the box.
8) Extreme customer friendly and reply takes only some hours if not directly.
9) Delivery extreme fast, most often faster than promised
10) Excellent packaging
-> almost every single tray/box is covered by bubble-plastic
Amazing how much space these save compared to the original packaging. Cuts everything down to 2 of the large boxes with plenty of room for sleeved cards, though I still had the retro pack in the original shrink wrap so your mileage may vary if using thick sleeves for both sets. Great customer service as well.
Great product, saves a lot of space and everything ends very well organized. I'd personally recommend to print and keep in the box a copy of the pdf instructions so you know how to store every component.
Great product, not really cheap but saves so much place on the shelf. I can recommend this.