- 3D printed board game insert for Starcadia Quest
- Board game not included
- No assembly required
- Weight “No extra boxes”: 600 g
- Weight “Extra boxes”: 1000 g
- PDF instruction
- Supported expansions:
- Zenith Invasion
- Companion Pack
- Crew Dice Bundle (Optional)
- Scenery Pack (Optional)
- Plastic Token Pack (Optional)
- Wound Token Pack (Optional)
- Additional Heroes
- Kickstarter exclusive content and Stretch Goals
- Supports vertical storage: Yes – If you own “Arrrmada” and “Build-A-Robot”.
- Supports card sleeves: Yes - Up to 100 μm (microns) thickness
- Box fully closes: No - Box remains open ~8mm.
- Please note: "Showdown" is not supported.
- 3 Miniature Boxes
- 1 Token Box
- 1 Upgrade Token Box
- 2 Card Boxes
- 2 Boxes for Plastic Tokens (optional)
- 2 Boxes for Miniatures & Dice
- 1 Box for 3D Terrain (optional)
- 1 Box or Additional Dice (optional)
Specific review for Starcadia quest:
- reduced boxes from 6 big and 8 small boxes to only 2 big boxes, wow!!!!
- miniature trays have little bit extra space to be able to sort enemies by expansion and heroes in alphabetical order. Fast access to wanted miniature while minimizing the space of the miniature im the boxes, amazing!
- great having all the tokens in different boxes for quick setup and access!!
General review for product and company (having several inserts from Tinkeringpawns with common attributes):
1) SAVE shelvespace with HUGE reduction of game boxes
-> smart insert layout, mostly 50% reduction (Horizon zero dawn from 12 down to 5 boxes)
--> outstanding compared to other inserts!!!
2) Excellent print quality, the best I have seen so far, very smooth surface.
3) Great balance between hard/flexibel material
-> normally plastic inserts are often floppy, too flexibel while wooden insert are hard but heavy making traveling/lifting difficult
--> These printed inserts are stable but put very little weight to the box!
4) NO assembly
-> most inserts needs assembly and most often gluing which takes from 60-120 min and sometimes are a pain in the a.. to assemble.
--> NOT here, these insers are ready to go
5) Very detailed and helpful instruction manual, both as pdf and video how to place it all.
6) Inserts are always multipart and can be taken out for gameplay
-> reduced downtime for game assembly
7) Some parts of the insert are "interconnected" in a smart way which gives extra stability inside the box.
8) Extreme customer friendly and reply takes only some hours if not directly.
9) Delivery extreme fast, most often faster than promised
10) Excellent packaging
-> almost every single tray/box is covered by bubble-plastic
Showed up much faster than expected and works perfectly.
Amazing design! Thanks so much!