- 3D printed board game insert for Zombicide: Undead Or Alive
- Board game not included
- No assembly required
- Weight: 880 g
- PDF instruction
- Video instruction
- Supported expansions:
- Dead West
- Gears & Guns
- Running Wild
- Abominape vs. Crocosaur
- Deadstock Abomination
- Lone Horse Pack
- Long Dead Walkers
- Metal Steam Dice
- Sister Temperance
- Special Guest: Paolo Parente
- Steampunk Extras
- Wooden Dice
- Kickstarter exclusive content and Stretch Goals
- Supports vertical storage: No
- Supports card sleeves: Yes - Up to 100 μm (microns) thickness
- Box fully closes: No - Both boxes remain open ~3mm.
- Please note: Base game box & Dead West box are required.
- 13 Racks for Miniatures
- 2 Token Boxes
- 2 Card Boxes with dividers
- 1 Dice Box
I'm very happy how all the minis found their own space, so everything is in order.
The prep time for a game has been halved!
This was awesome I saved so much space bast purchase will be buying more
The organizer is working perfectly and the video is very clear to place every elements. The only major issue on my side is that I paint most of my minis and I also put a very thin mud layer on the base. But because of that, the minis doesn't fit (except if I push and damage the base) in the "lower" lines (the upper lines work nice). Fortunately, I didn't paint all minis yet, but I know if I did, I will not be able to put them back in the box (or avoid painting the base like the others). Just having 1 extra mm would be enough I think...
I bought this insert last week. I just received it today. I ordered from Thailand After trying to use It works very well. More awesome than expected.
This is really wall made and condensed my game into 2 boxes neatly. I also really like having racks for the zombies as it makes set up and tear down a lot easier for me