- 3D printed board game insert for This War of Mine
- Board game not included
- No assembly required
- Weight: 350 g
- PDF instruction
- Supported expansions:
- Tales from a ruined City
- Heart of the City
- Supports vertical storage: No
- Supports card sleeves:
- Yes – up to 100 μm (microns) thickness – if you only own the base game.
- Yes – up to 60 μm (microns) thickness – if you own the "Tales from a ruined City" expansion.
- Box fully closes: Yes
- Please note: Some of the Kickstarter expansions are also included in the "Tales from a ruined city" expansion. This insert will only hold one of those versions!
- 1 Box for tokens, markers, dice & save games
- 4 Card Boxes with dividers
- 1 Miniature Box
Fait très solide et vraiment pratique pour classer les pièces du jeu
This is one of our favorite games, and this organizer is perfect for the base game and the first expansion.
Great organizer. Help me setup the game faster
Cheap materials and not sized well; the card holders do not fit side by side in the box as shown in the image. All of the tokens are also very loosely held, and constantly come loose when transporting the game. Overall, definitely not worth the price, which is comparable to some very high quality inserts; still better than the base game's though. Edit: While I remain unimpressed by the quality (it's 3d printed and the game's not huge - what do you expect?), the service for the product is great. Manufacturer responded to my review, examined the parts being printed, and provided me with replacements all without being asked.
Très bien dans l ensemble